Secure, Easy & Affordable Parking at Aberdeen Airport. Best Price Guaranteed & No Booking Fees! Book Now With AirportParkingMarket.com Compare multiple Aberdeen airport car parks in one search, book online and save up to 60%
Reason To Pre-Book
Just two miles from the airport and a great low price, Aberdeen Airpark provides you with everything you need to enjoy a hassle-free departure.
What do I do upon arrival?
On arrival, park in the arrival bays and check in at reception. Hand in your printed confirmation (or quote your booking reference) and your car keys. Your car will be parked for you while you transfer to the airport.
What do I do on return?
Airpark takes your flight details at check-in and will meet you from your return flight. Your car will be in the departure bays for your return.
If you return earlier than planned, please contact the car park to ensure your car is ready for collection.
Directions to car park
- Take the A96 to Dyce and leave the road by the roundabout at Craibstone, north of Bucksburn.
- Take the first exit from the north or the third exit from the south, following signs for the airport.
- Follow Dyce Drive for almost a mile, through five sets of traffic lights, head straight on at the last, then take the next left onto Cairn Industrial Park.
- Leave the road to the left, rather than following it to the right.
- Take the next left, then the first right.
- Youll find the car park on the left.
Transfers to the airport by bus operate on demand.
Car Park Insurance
All cars are covered for damage resulting from any proven act of negligence on the part of employees or agents of the car park.