|Arrival procedure for the Edinburgh Secure Airparks|
1. On arrival please drive up to the intercom and follow on-screen instructions directly in front of you (You will automatically be checked in and the barrier will raise)
2. If your details are not on screen or the barrier does not open use the intercom for assistance
3. On barrier opening please go to nearest space and bus stop, where you will be picked up and taken to Airport. Take your keys with you.
4. The bus driver will offer you an optional ticket for information on what to do on your return
5. You will be dropped off and picked up at Stance 9
6. Buses run regularly every 5 to 10 minutes.
On your return please follow instructions on ticket.
You will be picked up at Stance 9.
Buses run regularly every 5-10 minutes.
If you have any queries please call and quote the above reference.
By choosing a Park Mark Safer Parking facility you are visiting a car park that has been vetted by the Police and has measures in place in order to create a safer environment for both you and your vehicle.
The Car Park is a fenced and floodlit site with 24-hour surveillance.
This product can only be booked at this special rate if booking more than 7 days in advance and cannot be cancelled or amended.
This is a self-park service so you take your keys with you.
Camera Recognition System in Operation.
Edinburgh Secure Airparks Self-Park