Manchester Airport Jet Parks 3
Manchester Airport JetParks 3
Car park information
Park and Ride
4 out of 5
Things to know
- Get your money back - No questions asked.
- Best price guarantee
- Free cancellation included
- No booking fee
- Park and ride service
- Safe and secure
- BPA Association
- IPC parking community
Why book Manchester Airport JetParks 3?
- Park Mark award for safer parking
- 24-hour staff
- Security patrols
- Security fencing
- Open 24 hours a day
- Keep Car Keys
- Entry/Exit Barrier
- 24-Hour Surveillance
- Transfer time 10 minutes
Car park address
Jet Parks 3 Styal Road Manchester M22 5YA
Distance to airport
1 mile from Manchester Airport
Manchester M90 1QX
Security at Manchester JetParks 3
- This car park holds the Park Mark award for safer parking which is accredited by the police.
- It is manned 24 hours a day, has security fencing and 24-hour CCTV.
- You park your own car and keep hold of your keys
- Advanced security features, including CCTV, barrier entry, and floodlighting
Arriving at the car park
- Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically.
- If the barrier doesn't raise, press the intercom for assistance and give your booking reference.
- Don't press the green flashing button as this is for customers who haven't booked.
- After parking your car, board a bus to the terminal. These run 24 hours a day, take 6-8 minutes and run every 15 minutes to all terminals.
Returning to the car park
- After you've collected your luggage, take the shuttle bus back to the car park.
- You'll find your car waiting where you left it.
- Drive to the exit barrier which will raise automatically.
- If you have stayed longer than you booked then you will need to pay for the extra time.
Transfers to and from Manchester airport
- Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes and they are included in the car park price.
- Transfers take approximately five to 10 minutes to reach the airport terminals.
Directions to Manchester JetParks 3
- Exit M56 at Junction 5 for Manchester airport. At the traffic lights you will see the Hilton Hotel in front of you.
- Follow the signs for Cheadle leaving the Hilton Hotel on your right.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit, continuing down West Ringway Road.
- Go down this road to the traffic lights at the Total petrol station and turn right.
- Follow Styal Road for a short distance looking out for Manchester Airport Shuttle Park entrance on your right.
- JetParks 3 is immediately adjacent to the Shuttle Park and will be signposted with the JetParks / Captain Parks logos.
Disabled facilities at Manchester JetParks 3
- There are disabled bays available in every car park and the transfer buses are wheelchair-friendly.
- Disabled parking bays are available for Blue Badge holders.
- The transfer buses are accessible for wheelchair users.
- Please take a copy of your booking confirmation with you on your day of travel, as this serves as your proof of purchase
- Arrivals and departures before or after booked days will incur an additional charge. This will be charged at the standard Long Stay rates.
ALL MAJOR AIRPORTS